2021/11/01

1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 964 Engine Oil Change MOTUL 4100- Story 07

 



Hello everybody. I changed engine oil at this time. Recently I've been using MOTUL 4100 15W-50 which my regular Porsche shop recommend. It's very good, Engine got very smooth blowing up. Oil management is very important for Air Cooled Porsche. Engine Oil MOTUL 4100 15W-50: 11L Oil Filter
======================================================= Camera Work ■ Using Equipment ■ Camera. GoPro 9 Black Mount. GoPro Suction Cup Sound Recorder. TASCAM DR-05 Wind Screen. TASCAM WS-11 Mount for TASCAM. REC-MOUNTS / REC-B42UK =======================================================

Thank you so much for watching and supporting me. I appreciate everyone. Please subscribe me. See you next vid !! 

Follow me please !! 
Patreon GC Enomoto
YouTube Channel GC Enomoto
Instagram: @masanorienomoto 
Facebook: @gcenomoto

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿