2021/09/12

1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 964 Endless Brake Pads AND OEM Brake Rotors - Story 02

Hello everybody. I updated Brake hardware. These are very very good. I'm very sorry, It will rain today, so that I drove around my home only just for a short time. I will take vid at next week about more all details at tricky sections. Brake Pads: Endless for Street and winding roads Rotor: OEM Most Benefits: Improved brake feeling, particularly initial feeling Reduced black dusts Improve fade recovery: I will test at winding sections at next vid. Material is non-asbestos Finally I recommend these cool package. Please check their website. it fits in any language.
https://www.endless-sport.global/ca Using Equipment: Camera. GoPro 9 Black Mount. Suction Cup

Thank you so much for watching and supporting me. I appreciate everyone. Please subscribe me. See you next vid !! 

Follow me please !! 
Patreon GC Enomoto
YouTube Channel GC Enomoto
Instagram: @masanorienomoto 
Facebook: @gcenomoto

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿