2021/08/29

F1 2021 My Belgium GP as 2021-08-25

 


Hello everybody. this is short video. Today's My Belgium GP hotlap at Francorchamps, Spa in F1 2021 game. my lap time is 1:42.386.


Difference is about 3seconds between top10 drivers and me. It's much difference. They are super fast!! awesome!! I'm impressed. 

  • Game Soft: F1 2021
  • Car: AMG PETRONAS
  • Assist is nothing. No ABS, No Traction Control, No Stability.
  • Settings: Yes. My settings based on YouTuber who are playing with F1 2021 Game.
Thank you so much!! Please check their YouTube. very helpful!!

  • Handle, Wheelbase and Pedal are FANATEC.
  • Handle: Clubsport F1  SEN: 50
  • Wheelbase: CSL Elite
  • Pedal: Clubsport V3 including Roadcell

Thank you so much for watching and supporting me. I appreciate everyone. Please subscribe me. See you next vid !! 


Follow me please !! 
Patreon GC Enomoto
YouTube Channel GC Enomoto
Instagram: @masanorienomoto 
Facebook: @gcenomoto


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿